This new Gravity MP3 voice module produced by DFRobot can solve these problems. This module can store 8MB audio files, which means it can store more than 200 audios for your choice, support MP3 and WAV formats. Its storage method is as simple as USB flash drive, and audios can be updated at any time. It uses the DF-Gravity interface, free from wiring; It has the ability to play the specified audio, play in loop, and adjust volume. It is suitable for all kinds of projects related to sound or voice, such as intelligent car, meteorological stations, smart home devices, vehicle navigation, toll stations, safety monitoring, machine audio navigation and so on.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Interface: UART
- Support MP3 WAV Hardware Decoding
- Support Sampling Rate (KHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- Support to imitate SPIFLASH to U disk, and audios in SPIFLASH can be updated by the way to operate USB flash drive
- Support 30 levels of volume adjustment
- Dimension: 22x30mm/0.87×1.18in