*SIM800F GSM/GPRS Arduino shield are 100% compatible with SIM900 GSM/GPRS Arduino shield.
The GPRS/GSM Shield provides you a way to use the GSM cell phone network to receive data from a remote location. The shield allows you to achieve this via any of the three methods:
- Short Message Service
- GPRS Service
The GPRS Shield is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino Board. The GPRS Shield is configured and controlled via its UART using simple AT commands. Based on the SIM800F module from SIMCOM, the GPRS Shield is like a cell phone. Besides the communications features, the GPRS Shield has 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC.
- Because SIM800F peak current more than 2A. This shield must work with a external DC9V power supply.
- If you are using MEGA2560. Just need to connect the middle pins of RX and TX jumpers to RX1 TX1 on Arduino Mega 2560. And change the code setting.
- Based on SIMCom‘s SIM800F Module
- Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz – would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- Control via AT commands – 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands
- Short Message Service – so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal).
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack – allows you to upload data to a web server.
- Speaker and Headphone jacks – so that you can send DTMF signals or play recording like an answering machine.
- SIM Card holder and GSM Antenna – present onboard.
- 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC (all 2.8 volt logic) – to augment your Arduino.
- Low power consumption – 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range – -40°C to +85 °C
- SIM800F Arduino GSM/GPRS Shield x 1
- Quad-band Cellular Duck Antenna x 1